Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Rock On Project

I liked this project specially because i got a genre that i liked which was Country. I got to look for places to perform and search the arena we the group wanted to perform in and what state and city too. My favorite part was taking the group pictures even though i didnt really like the way i came out haha but is okay. The worst part is finding the research of our genre and all that detail also having to do this project kinda made it seem like it was serious not a project i could just imagine myself being in a group doing tours all the time singing up stage and having fun. It was pretty cool to have done that. I honestly liked it but to tell you the truth i would get lost doing a lot of research my head would hurt too hahaha but i got through it.

No comments: